Tok River Outfitters, est. 1962, with over 40 years experience navigating the northern waters of Alaska’s Inside Passage and over 20 years charter fishing Icy Strait and its environs. We are now offering Icy Strait Halibut and Salmon Fishing Charters, Whale Watching and Marine Nature Tours.
For daily rates and multi-day package availability, call 907.957.2410 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
What you might expect to see
- The brown bear population in Southeast Alaska is doing very well. We see bears OFTEN!
- An abundance of eagles, seagulls, sea birds, shore birds, and waterfowl
- Land otter, marten, and mink
- Sitka blacktail deer, moose, mountain goat, wolves, and coyotes
- Dall and harbor popoises, orca, humpback, and gray whales
- Stellar sea lion, sea otter, and pacific harbor seal